Leadership is a high contact sport, and this must involve coaching. The late Sam Walton of Walmart was asked why he spent one day a week in his office and the rest of the time in his stores with employees. Mr. Walton replied that he knew that was too much time in the office, but he wasn’t […]
Succeed as a leader!
People are the greatest resource of a company
Not the CEO, the products, technology, robots or big data. I believe in people and care about their success.
Rethink Leadership or Fail
10 Keys to Employee Engagement
The Greatest Sales Secret of All Time
Over 50% of the world’s 400 million team leaders, supervisors, managers, and executives are failing. My vision is to reach all those who want to do better. I work with managers (and often their teams) who fit two categories:
- Feel broken: Do you seem stuck, frustrated, disappointed or even fearful about your job? Maybe you’re even a bit desperate yet you know you can do better? I want to talk to you, if you are willing to change and do the work. I will help you reignite your passion and career success.
- Want breakthrough: Or do you desire career advancement? You could use some personal development, guidance and support to navigate the path forward? I want to talk toyou as well, if you are willing to change and do the work. I will help you reach the next level faster and more effectively.
I’ve been in your shoes, I was a manager just like you may be now. I wanted to succeed just like everyone. I wanted to make a difference. The first company I worked for believed in training, with this opportunity and my desire to learn, I attended over 100 training programs and conferences in a little over fifteen years. My results improved and I moved from teaching and selling to executive, with five promotions. Eventually, I co-founded WCW Partners, Inc. My purpose was to keep learning so I could make more of a positive difference. Throughout my years of dedication I achieved:
- 48 quality service awards including JD Power, Ford’s President Award, and Canada’s Consumers Choice Award.
- Record-breaking sales year after year: 30%, 48%, 52%, 75%, 122% gains in sales.
- 15-20 points on customer experience surveys.
- 12-14 points on employee engagement surveys.
- Author of 20 books, including the best seller, SuperSTAR Leadership.