Leadership derailment studies show that 50-67% of managers fail. So of the world’s approximately 250 million managers, employees are bearing the brunt of this incompetence daily. While these failures aren’t as inconspicuous as celebrity leaders, the pain they cause employees is of epidemic proportions, on a daily basis harmful to more people than the Ebola virus. If you have had or do have a bad boss, you know what I’m talking about.
Just a few things this eBook covers:
- The #1 Characteristic for Successful Leadership
- How to get people to do things
- 8 steps to high performance coaching
- How to get feedback when you are the leader
- 10 success secrets of great managers