15 Powerful Goal Achieving Quotes to Inspire You
For added inspiration this year, take these goal achieving quotes to heart. Firstly, check out this brief motivational story…
One man decided to reach for his dream. But he didn’t have enough strength to do it. So he turned to his mother:
– Mother, help me!
– Darling, I would be glad to help you, but I don’t have it. And everything I have, I already gave to you…
He asked a wise man:
– Master, tell me, where can I get strength?
– It is said that, it is on the Everest. But I couldn’t find anything there, except the snowy winds. And when I came back, the time was irretrievably lost…
He asked the priest:
– Holy Father, where to find the strength for realization of my dream?
– In your prayers, my son. And if your dream is false, you will understand it and find peace in your prayers…
The person asked everyone, but the only result of his searches was confusion.
– Why are you so confused? – asked an old man passing by.
– I have a dream, good man. But I don’t know where to find strength for its realization. I asked everyone, but there was no one who could help me.
– No one? – a light flashed in the old man’s eyes, – And, did you ask yourself?
15 Powerful Goal Achieving Quotes
- “Begin with the end in mind.” Steven Covey
- “A year from now you may wish you had started today.” Karen Lamb
- “A goal without a plan is a daydream.” Rick Conlow
- “Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible.” Anthony Robbins
- “I can’t change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.” Jimmy Dean
- “If a goal is worth having, it’s worth blocking out the time in your day to day life necessary to achieve it.” Jill Koenig
- “Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment.” Jim Rohn
- “Success is the progressive realization of a worthwhile goal.” Earl Nightingale
- “If you want to reach a goal, you must see the reaching in your mind before you actually arrive at your goals.” Zig Ziglar
- “A goal is a DREAM with a deadline.” Napoleon Hill
- “The great glorious masterpiece of man is to know how to live with purpose.” Michel de Montaigne
- “Most impossible goals can be met simply by breaking them down into bite size chunks, writing them down, believing them and going full speed ahead as if they were routine.” Don Lancaster
- “The significance of man is not in what he attains but in what he longs to attain.” Kahlil Gibran
- “Obstacles are frightful things when you take your eye off your goal.” Henry Ford
- “If you want to make your dream come true, the first thing you have to do is wake up.” J.M. Power
In conclusion, may these goal achieving quotes add clarity to your thinking and dreaming about your life’s goals. Dream big, think big and act big. You’ll achieve glorious results and realize more than you dreamed possible.
See our RCI store for over 100 leadership and personal development resources: RCI store: Accelerate Your Success!
In addition, want to achieve YOUR goals? See our GoalPower eBook that includes a roadmap for goal setting and achieving: GoalPower: How to Increase Your personal and career success.
Also, go here for our RealTime Learning & Training leadership and personal development website. 250 micro-learning and career advancement resources at your fingertips!
Finally, see this powerful personal development program: Maximizing Your Personal Potential: 10 Lessons for Career Advancement.