17 Learning Quotes that Inspire Life Achievements
One inspiring learning quote can change your life. The number 17 signifies learning, wisdom, insight, strength, victory, and self-discipline. Certainly, these seventeen quotes about learning connect us to that inner drive to tap our human potential. In addition, challenge us to be mutually responsible for harmony and peace in the world.
10 Inspiring Quotes about Learning
- “Perfect is the enemy of good.” Voltaire
- “Develop a passion for learning. If you do, you will never cease to grow.” Anthony J. D’Angelo
- “Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice and most of all, love of what you are doing or learning to do.” Pele
- “Learning is the beginning of wealth, health, and spirituality. Searching and learning is where the miracle process all begins.” Jim Rohn
- “Be curious, not judgmental.” Walt Whitman
- “Anyone who stop learning is old, whether at twenty or eighty.” Henry Ford
- “The will to win, the desire to succeed, the urge to reach your full potential… these are the keys that will unlock the door to personal excellence.” Confucius
- “There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.” Colin Powell
- “I am still learning.” Michelangelo
- “Stay positive and happy. Work hard and don’t give up hope. Be open to criticism and keep learning. Surround yourself with happy, warm and genuine people.” Tena Desae
7 Additional Inspiring Quotes about Learning
- “Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.” Mahatma Gandhi
- “Change is the end result of all true learning.” Leo Buscaglia
- “Learning is not attained by chance, it must be sought out for with ardor and attended to with diligence.” Abigail Adams
- “There is no end to education. It is not that you read a book, pass an examination, and finish with education. The whole of life, from the moment you are born to the moment you die, is a process of learning.” Jiddu Krishnamurti
- “Learning and innovation go hand in hand. The arrogance of success is to think that what you did yesterday will be sufficient for tomorrow.” William Pollard
- “The library is the temple of learning, and learning has liberated more people than all the wars in history.” Carl T. Rowan
- “An organization’s ability to learn, and translate that learning into action rapidly, is the ultimate competitive advantage.” Jack Welch
Pulling it all Together
In conclusion, by 1900 knowledge doubled every 100 years. At the beginning of the 21st knowledge it doubled every 1-2 years. In contrast today, according to research knowledge it doubles every 12 hours. Consequently, all of us are faced with the need to relearn how to learn or be left behind. Just to be aware of the knowledge available. As a result, education today means constant input. Most importantly, to stay abreast of the what’s happening, we need self-directed, seamless and ceaseless educational activity. Finally, former President John F. Kennedy said, “Leadership and learning are indispensable to one another.”
Also, do you want to gain fresh ideas for career development? Check out this complimentary eBook: Success Practices Assessment and Guidebook.
In addition, go here for our RealTime Learning & Training leadership and personal development website. Online personal and career advancement at your fingertips!
Finally, do you want to accelerate your leadership success? Go here for Rick’s Superstar Leadership eBook.