19 Positive Thinking Quotes that Empower and Motivate Us to Succeed
These positive thinking quotes can help you change your life for the better. According to numerology the number 19 represents success and achievement. Furthermore, other sources describe the number nineteen to mean order and focus. Read these positive thinking quotes and remind yourself of your unlimited potential to reach your goals and to live the success you desire.
- “Keep my word positive. Words become my behaviors. Keep my behaviors positive. Behaviors become my habits. Keep my habits positive. Habits become my values. Keep my values positive. Values become my destiny.” – Mahatma Gandhi
- “All limitations are self-imposed.” – Oliver Wendell Holmes
- “Look for something positive in every day, even if some days you have to look a little harder.” – Unknown
- “Work hard for what you want because it won’t come to you without a fight. You must be strong and courageous and know that you can do anything you put your mind to. If somebody puts you down or criticizes you, just keep on believing in yourself and turn it into something positive.” Leah LaBelle
- “If you can dream it, you can do it.” – Walt Disney
- “Aspire to inspire before we expire.” – Unknown
- “Your mind is a powerful thing. When you fill it with positive thoughts, your life will start to change.” – Unknown
- “Live life to the fullest and focus on the positive.” – Matt Cameron
- “Positive thinking is a valuable tool that can help you overcome obstacles, deal with pain, and reach new goals.” – Amy Morin
- “I believe one of my strengths is my ability to keep negative thoughts out. I am an optimist.” – John Wooden
- “Be positive. Your mind is more powerful than you think. What is down in the well comes up in the bucket. Fill yourself with positive things.” – Tony Dungy
- “Everything you can imagine is real.” – Pablo Picasso
- “A positive attitude causes a chain reaction of positive thoughts, events and outcomes. It is a catalyst, and it sparks extraordinary results” – Wade Boggs
- “Always turn a negative situation into a positive situation.” – Michael Jordan
- “Optimism is a happiness magnet. If you stay positive, good things and good people will be drawn to you.” – Mary Lou Retton
- “I really believe in the power of positive thinking and the collective power of people’s thoughts spawning something into becoming reality.” – Finn Balor
- “Success is a state of mind. If you want success, start thinking of yourself as a success.” – Joyce Brothers
- “What we think, we become.” – Buddha
- “Tough times never last but tough people do.” – Robert H. Schuller
Pulling It all Together
Success is directed by positive thought, driven by corresponding action, and defined by relentless tenacity. Consequently, anything is possible. Impossible becomes improbable. In conclusion, sear this quote by William James into your subconscious mind. He said, “The greatest discovery of our generation is that people can alter his or her life by altering the inner attitudes of the mind.” May the best of success be yours!
Also, do you want more personal success in life? See this complimentary Success Practices Assessment and Guidebook.
In addition, go here for our RealTime Learning & Training leadership and personal development website. Over 140 micro-learning and career development resources at your fingertips!
Finally, do you want to accelerate your leadership success? See Rick’s newest book, The Dynamics of Servant Leadership: Inspire Your Team to Achieve Extraordinary Goals! And go here for Rick’s best seller, Superstar Leadership eBook.