22 Health and Well Being Quotes for Encouragement
We all need encouragement for our health and well being in difficult and challenging times. Here are twenty-two quotes that represent life balance, health, well being, happiness and success in life. As a result, may you be encouraged and more hopeful amidst your trials and good times in life.
12 Quotes that Encourage Health and Well Being
- “The really important thing is not to live, but to live well… and to live well means the same thing as to live honourably or rightly.” – Socrates
- “The body loves routine. Try to eat, sleep, and so on at the same times every day in order for the body to function at its optimum efficiency. The body loves consistency.” — Theresa Hearn Haynes
- “The cheerful mind perseveres, and the strong mind hews its way through a thousand difficulties.” – Swami Vivekananda
- “A sad soul can be just as lethal as a germ.” – John Steinbeck
- “Remain calm, because peace equals power.”- Joyce Meyer
- “A good laugh and a long sleep are the best cures in the doctor’s book.” – Irish proverb
- “The greatest wealth is health.” – Virgil.
- “The biggest disease today is not leprosy or tuberculosis, but rather the feeling of being unwanted.” – Mother Teresa
- “He who takes medicine and neglects to diet wastes the skill of his doctors.” – Chinese Proverb.
- “To insure good health: eat lightly, breathe deeply, live moderately, cultivate cheerfulness, and maintain an interest in life.” – William Londen
- “If you have health, you probably will be happy, and if you have health and happiness, you have the wealth you need, even if it is not all you want.” – Elbert Hubbard
- “Self-care is giving the world the best of you, instead of what’s left of you.” – Katie Reed, blogger
10 More Health and Well Being Quotes
- “He who has health has hope; and he who has hope has everything.” — Arabian proverb
- “Taking care of yourself doesn’t mean me first, it means me too.” L.R. Knost
- “True silence is the rest of the mind, and is to the spirit what sleep is to the body, nourishment and refreshment.” — William Penn
- “In order to change we must be sick and tired of being sick and tired.” – Unknown
- “Caring for your body, mind, and spirit is your greatest and grandest responsibility. It’s about listening to the needs of your soul and then honouring them.”– Kristi Ling
- “Take care of your body. It’s the only place you have to live.” — Jim Rohn
- “Taking care of yourself doesn’t mean me first, it means me too.” — L.R. Knost
- “Over the past two decades, extensive research all over the world has shown that laughter has a positive impact on various systems of the body. Most noteworthy is laughter’s ability to unwind the negative effects of stress: the catalyst for many of our health problems.” – Dr Madan Kataria,
- Meditation is a huge part of a healthy lifestyle. Many successful people “swear by its effects.” – Venkat
- “What is more, there is increasing evidence that cultivating positive mental states like kindness and compassion definitely leads to better psychological health and happiness.” — Dalai Lama
Pulling It All Together
In conclusion, good health and well being lead to a more satisfying and happy life. It is my wish and prayer that you have it.
Also, do you want more success in life? See this complimentary guide and assessment on habits of people of health, well being and success: Success Practices Assessment and Guidebook.
In addition, go here for our RealTime Learning & Training leadership and personal development website. Over 130 micro-learning and career advancement resources at your fingertips!
Finally, do you want to accelerate your leadership success? Go here for Rick’s Superstar Leadership eBook.