22 Powerful Quotes for Entrepreneurs and Leaders
The number 22 signifies one of the most powerful of all numbers. It signifies leaders, doers, and visionaries. These are the people who turn the wildest dreams into amazing accomplishments. They possess a strong sense of purpose about what they do.
Read these twenty-two quotes about entrepreneurship. If you want to build and lead a superb business absorb the wisdom from the following successful businesspeople.
- “You do not learn to walk by following rules. You learn by doing, and by falling down.” Richard Branson
- “It’s fine to celebrate success but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure.” Bill Gates
- ”Genius is 1% inspiration, and 99% perspiration.” Thomas Edison
- “When you cease to dream you cease to live.” Malcolm Forbes
- “Life is like the monkey bars: you have to let go to move forward. Once you make the decision to leap into entrepreneurship, be sure to loosen your grasp on old concepts so you can swing your way to new ones.” Leah Busque
- “If you push through that feeling of being scared, and that feeling of taking a risk, really amazing things can happen.” Marissa Mayer
- “Entrepreneurship is neither a science nor an art. It is a practice.” Peter Drucker
- “The most valuable thing you can make is a mistake- you can’t learn anything from being perfect.” Adam Osborne
- If you have never tried, how will you ever know if there is any chance?” Jack Ma
- “If people are doubting how far you can go, go so far that you can’t hear them anymore.” Michelle Ruiz
- “One of the greatest skills of leadership is being unflappable. Anytime you do anything in the world; there’s going to be criticism.” –Arianna Huffington
- “Success depends on employees. For me knowing and connecting with my employees is very important.” Divine Ndhlukula
- “Follow your passion — and if you don’t know what it is, realize that one reason for your existence on earth is to find it.” Oprah Winfrey
- “Don’t try to do everything by yourself but try to connect with people and resources. Having that discipline and perseverance is really important.” Chieu Cao
- “There is something artificial when everyone is agreeing with each other. It is useful to indulge people who don’t agree and see their viewpoint or force yourself to explain things better.” David Sack
- “It is not about ideas. It is about making ideas happen.” Scott Belsky
- “Be undeniably good. No marketing effort or social media buzzword can be a substitute for that.” Anthony Volodkin
- “If we are going to be part of the solution, we must engage the problems.” Majora Carter
- “It takes 20 years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, you will do things differently.” Warren Buffet
- “How you climb the mountain is more important than reaching the top.” Yvon Chouinard
- “People are definitely a company’s greatest asset. It doesn’t make any difference whether the product is cars or cosmetics. A company is only as good as the people it keeps.” Mary Kay Ash
- “I never dreamed about success. I worked for it.” Estee Lauder
The world desperately needs entrepreneurs and leaders with servant hearts. Individuals who want to add value to uplift people’s spirit while improving the world we live in. Finally, consider these two bonus quotes:
- “Innovation is the specific instrument of entrepreneurship. The act that endows resources with a new capacity to create wealth.” Peter Drucker
- “I have not failed. I have just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” Thomas Edison
Why not join us on LinkedIn for the Servant Leadership revolution that is taking place about the power of people? Go here: ServantLeadership@RickConlow International. THANK YOU!
Also, click here for excellent insight and a complimentary resource called–4 Keys to Creating a High-Performance Team.
In addition, see our RealTime Learning & Training leadership and personal development website-over 250 resources. Micro-learning and career advancement at your fingertips!
Finally, see Rick’s newest book. The 5 Dynamics of Servant Leadership: How to accelerate your career and inspire your team! See his newest self-directed leadership training: 21 Servant Leadership Training Lessons.
CEO/Founder, Rick Conlow International: RCI transforms managers into leaders by coaching and training them to become Servant Leaders. Clients achieve record-breaking performances in sales growth, customer experience improvement, employee engagement and leadership effectiveness. Furthermore, RCI’s online resources coach and train all managers or employees to higher levels of career success.