22 Success Quotes that will Inspire and Motivate You
Success quotes can literally change your life if you truly digest them. That is to say, you can accelerate your career development. Numerology consider the #22 one of the most powerful numbers. It represents focusing on dreams or desires and transforming them into reality. Also, people associated with this number are confident, and positive. To sum it up, they are like “angels” able to achieve impossible things. Here are twenty-two success quotes divided into separate sections. Read them, mediate on them. Therefore, assimilate the thoughts and intentions behind these phrases so they are yours.
10 Success Quotes that Make a Difference
- “Try not to become a person of success, but rather try to become a person of value.” —Albert Einstein
- “Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.” —Eleanor Roosevelt
- “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” —Thomas A. Edison
- “If you don’t value your time, neither will others. Stop giving away your time and talents–start charging for it.” —Kim Garst
- “What seems to us as bitter trials are often blessings in disguise.” —Oscar Wilde
- “Don’t be afraid to give up the good to go for the great.” –John D. Rockefeller
- “Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.” — Albert Schweitzer
- “When you stop chasing the wrong things, you give the right things a chance to catch you.” —Lolly Daskal
- “Nothing in the world is more common than unsuccessful people with talent.” —Anonymous
- “Things work out best for those who make the best of how things work out.” —John Wooden
- “Two roads diverged in a wood and I took the one less traveled by, and that made all the difference.” —Robert Frost
- “There is no chance, no destiny, no fate, that can hinder or control the firm resolve of a determined soul.” —Ella Wheeler Wilcox
- “Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it.” —Maya Angelou
- “Success is … knowing your purpose in life, growing to reach your maximum potential, and sowing seeds that benefit others.” —John C. Maxwell
- “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.” —Wayne Dyer
- “To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream, not only plan, but also believe.” —Anatole France
- “Success is not final; failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts.”— Winston S. Churchill
- “Opportunities don’t happen. You create them.” — Chris Grosser
- “Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.” —Lolly Daskal
- “Successful people do what unsuccessful people are not willing to do. Don’t wish it were easier; wish you were better.” — Jim Rohn
- “Don’t let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning.” — Robert Kiyosaki
- “Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved.” — Helen Keller
Summing It All Up
In conclusion, here’s a bonus success quote by Barack Obama, “The real test is not whether you avoid this failure, because you won’t. It’s whether you let it harden or shame you into inaction, or whether you learn from it; whether you choose to persevere.” In other words, success always meets with trials and setbacks. Keep learning, get up, don’t quit!
Also, do you have personal challenges or bigger goals to achieve? Go here for more than success quotes, get this complimentary dynamic eBook: Success Practices Assessment and Guide.
In addition, do you want a helpful and proven game-plan for your management career success? If so, check out Rick’s Superstar Leadership Performance Plan.
Finally, go here for our RealTime Learning and Training leadership and personal development website. Micro-learning at your fingertips!