The 26 Greatest Motivational Quotes of All-Time
Who doesn’t want the motivation to achieve more success? Therefore, may these quotes support and encourage you on your journey this year. Further, the number 26 signifies gaining wealth, prosperity, happiness and balance. In addition, it emphasizes real positive change in life.
Positive Motivation to Start Fast
- “Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right.” Oprah Winfrey
- “Imagine your life is perfect in every respect; what would it look like?” Brian Tracy
- “You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” CS Lewis
- “If you have a talent, use it in every which way possible…Spend it lavishly, like a millionaire intent on going broke.” Brenda Francis
- “We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves. A book called opportunity and its first chapter is New Year’s Day.” Edith Lovejoy Pierce
- “You’ll never get bored when you try something new. There’s really no limit to what you can do.” Seuss
- “Do what you can with all you have, wherever you are.” Theodore Roosevelt
- “Don’t be intimidated by what you don’t know.” Sarah Blakely
- “The way get started is to quit talking and begin doing.” Walt Disney
- “Today, do what others won’t so tomorrow you can accomplish what others can’t.” — Simone Biles, Gymnast
Turn Setbacks into Motivational Learning
- “If you are working on something that you really care about, you don’t have to be pushed. The vision pulls you.” – Steve Jobs
- “Failure Will Never Overtake Me If My Determination To Succeed Is Strong Enough.” Og Mandino
- “Motivation gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.” Jim Ryan
- “You should never stay at the same level. Always push yourself to the next.” Marnelli Dimzon
- “We may encounter many defeats but we must not be defeated.” Maya Angelou
- “Nothing in the universe can stop you from letting go and starting over.” Guy Finley
- “Setbacks motivate me.” Lindsey Vonn
- “You learn more from failure than from success. Don’t let it stop you. Failure builds character.” Unknown
- “Believe me; the reward is not so great without the struggle.” Wilma Rudolph
Keep Your Motivation and Succeed
- “Erase the word ‘failure’ from your vocabulary.” Mary Lou Retton,
- “Go confidently in the direction of your dreams.” Henry David Thoreau
- “It always seems impossible until it’s done.” Nelson Mandela
- “The best is yet to come.” Frank Sinatra
- “Champions keep playing until they get it right.” Billie Jean King
- “Always keep your eyes open. Keep watching. Because whatever you see can inspire you.” Grace Coddington
- “Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it.” Chuck Swindoll
Finally, today act, learn and begin again tomorrow. Most importantly, genuine motivation is an internal process, and success is a mindset not a destination. May the best of success be yours this year!
As a result, do you want more motivation? See this complimentary Success Practices guide and assessment.
In addition, go here for our RealTime Learning & Training leadership and personal development website. Micro-learning and career advancement at your fingertips!
Finally, managers or budding managers see this complimentary eBook, How to Motivate-NO-Inspire People: 10 Keys to Employee Engagement.