31 Positive Life Changing Quotes to Remember
Capture these positive life quotes and their wisdom. The past year produced unprecedented challenges with the pandemic, political instability, and climate changes. Any sane person needs a boost to stay upbeat and positive about life and the future. Think about the meaning of these quotes. Use their advice to propel you to greater health, happiness, and prosperity. Furthermore, share them with others.
- “If there’s a book that you want to read, but it hasn’t been written yet, then you must write it.” —Toni Morrison, author.
- “I’ve learned it’s important not to limit yourself. You can do whatever you really love to do, no matter what it is.” Ryan Gosling, Canadian actor
- “If you don’t ask, you don’t get.” Stevie Wonder, American singer
- “Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.” —Arthur Ashe, American tennis player.
- “Hardships often prepare ordinary people for an extraordinary destiny.” CS Lewis, author
- “You can’t put a limit on anything. The more you dream, the farther you get.” Michael Phelps, 23-time Olympic Gold Medal swimmer
- “Fear is forward. No one is afraid of yesterday.” —Renata Adler, author, journalist, and film critic.
- “Nothing is impossible. The word itself says, ‘I’m possible!'” Audrey Hepburn, actress
- “Some people feel the rain, others just get wet.” Bob Marley, Jamaican singer
- “To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.”—Oscar Wilde
- “Perseverance is failing 19 times and succeeding the 20th.” Julie Andrews, actress
- “Don’t be afraid to give up the good to go for the great.” John D. Rockefeller, businessman
- “If you’re serious about changing your life, you’ll find a way. If you’re not, you’ll find an excuse.” —Jen Sincero, author.
- “It doesn’t matter who you are, where you come from. The ability to triumph begins with you. Always.” Oprah Winfrey, TV host
- “There is only one thing stronger than all the armies of the world: and that is an idea whose time has come.” Victor Hugo, poet
- “Carry out a random act of kindness, with no expectation of reward, safe in the knowledge that one day, someone might do the same for you.” —Diana, Princess of Wales
- “No one will take care of you if you don’t take care of yourself.” Alicia Keyes, American singer
- “Happiness is not something readymade. It comes from your own action.” The Dalai Lama
- “Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.” —James Baldwin, author.
- “We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.” Oscar Wilde, author
- “Use what talents you possess; the woods will be very silent if no birds sang there except those that sang best.” —Henry van Dyke, author.
- “It’s never too late—never too late to start over, never too late to be happy.” Jane Fonda, actress
- “The battles that count aren’t the ones for gold medals. The struggles within yourself–the invisible battles inside all of us–that’s where it’s at.” Jesse Owens, Olympic sprinter champion
- “If you set your goals ridiculously high and it’s a failure, will fail above everyone else’s success.” —James Cameron, filmmaker
- “It’s hard to beat a person who never gives up.” Babe Ruth, Hall of Fame baseball player
- “Success is most often achieved by those who don’t know that failure is inevitable.” Coco Chanel, French fashion designer
- “You have brains in your head. And you have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.” Dr. Seuss, author
- “What you do makes a difference, and you have to decide what kind of difference you want to make.” Jane Goodall, English primatologist
- “A bird doesn’t sing because it has an answer, it sings because it has a song.” Maya Angelou, author an activist
- “There are better starters than me but I’m a strong finisher.” Usain Bolt, Jamaican Olympic champion sprinter
- “My life is my message.” —Mahatma Gandhi, lawyer
A wise sage once said, “Learn from the past but do not stay there because that is not where you are going.” Use the positive life quotes to keep dreaming. The future belongs to the dreamers who act. Considering the problems facing humanity, a successful life today must include a sense of purpose, service, and helping to make the world a better place. May
In addition, do you want to benchmark your career with the habits of extraordinarily successful people? If so, check out this complimentary inventory and guidebook: Success Practices.
Also, go here for our RealTime Learning and Training leadership and personal development website. Over 250 Micro-learning resources at your fingertips!
Finally, see this for details on Rick’s latest book, click here: The 5 Dynamics of Servant Leadership.