15 Change Quotes to Challenge Your Thinking
- “The world as we have created it is a process of our thinking. It cannot be changed without changing our thinking.” Albert Einstein
- “Change is inevitable. Change is constant.” Benjamin Disraeli
- “When you’re finished changing, you’re finished.” Benjamin Franklin
- “If we don’t change, we don’t grow. If we don’t grow, we aren’t really living.” Gail Sheehy
- “I cannot say whether things will get better if we change; what I can say is they must change if they are to get better.” Georg C. Lichtenberg
- “Change before you have to.” Jack Welch
- “Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future.” John F. Kennedy
- “Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” Mahatma Gandhi
- “If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude.” Maya Angelou
- “I alone cannot change the world, but I can cast a stone across the waters to create many ripples.” Mother Teresa
- “Change your thoughts and you change your world.” Norman Vincent Peale
- “You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” R. Buckminster Fuller
- “It is not necessary to change. Survival is not mandatory.” W. Edwards Deming
- “Your success in life isn’t based on your ability to simply change. It is based on your ability to change faster than your competition, customers, and business.” Mark Sanborn
- For a laugh… “Change is inevitable–except from a vending machine.” Robert C. Gallagher
Putting Change to Work
Be clever enough to adapt regularly because change is constant today. Hopefully, these change quotes give you food for thought. What must you change to help your team or others enjoy more success? What must you change to realize a better year for yourself?
In addition, see this post for managing change: Why Change Management Must Change.
Finally, check out this complimentary eBook on Changing Change Management.