Changing Change Management
Click the book for instant download!
Nearly every company is in the midst of key changes. Some organizations have massive change going on. Others less so. Most managers we deal with, hate change because no one asked them for input, or they don’t get the support, tools or communication they need to succeed when implementing the change. In all cases, according to change guru Kotter over 70% of change initiatives fail.
Managers who learn to manage change more positively and get better results, are golden in their companies. These managers put themselves in position for accolades and career advancement. In this eBook you will learn:
- The truth about the “burning platform”
- Why change processes fail and what to do about it
- How to motivate employees in change
- How to change your perspective on change
- What managers need to do to be successful
- How coaching can help you in change
- And, much more