15 CHANGE QUOTES TO MAKE YOU THINK
Change makes the world go around, and it’s happening faster. Charles Darwin said this, “It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the ones most responsive to change.” Technology seems to be driving change and it’s a challenge to keep up for everyone. Enjoy these change quotes and think, what will you do to adapt and improve?
15 Change Quotes to Make You Think
- The world as we have created it is a process of our thinking. It cannot be changed without changing our thinking. Albert Einstein
- Change is inevitable. Change is constant. Benjamin Disraeli
- When you’re finished changing, you’re finished. Benjamin Franklin
- If we don’t change, we don’t grow. If we don’t grow, we aren’t really living. Gail Sheehy
- I cannot say whether things will get better if we change; what I can say is they must change if they are to get better. Georg C. Lichtenberg
- Change before you have to. Jack Welch
- Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future. John F. Kennedy
- Be the change that you wish to see in the world. Mahatma Gandhi
- If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude. Maya Angelou
- I alone cannot change the world, but I can cast a stone across the waters to create many ripples. Mother Teresa
- Change your thoughts and you change your world. Norman Vincent Peale
- You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete. R. Buckminster Fuller
- It is not necessary to change. Survival is not mandatory. W. Edwards Deming
- Your success in life isn’t based on your ability to simply change. It is based on your ability to change faster than your competition, customers, and business. Mark Sanborn
- For a laugh… “Change is inevitable–except from a vending machine.” Robert C. Gallagher
Want to accelerate your career? Enroll in this one of a kind Excellence in Management training for managers.
Rick and his business partner Doug published these approaches in their book, Superstar Leadership. They created the Superstar Leadership Model as a way to remember and apply the principles.
Download Creating a High Performance Team
Sign up now to supercharge your team's performance today with Rick's eBook, Creating a High Performance Team: 7 Lessons for Team Mastery.