Servant Leadership is the answer to the leadership trust crisis. The pandemic led to the GREAT RESIGNAITON where employees quit their jobs in record numbers. All companies face severe labor shortages and an employee retention problem. This crisis started two decades ago because of poor management practices that lead to toxic work settings. Consequently, these issues generated a lack of trust. poor productivity, and low employee engagement. Furthermore, staying at home with remote work because of covid-19 exacerbated the situation. Employees learned the value of work flexibility, independence, and self-motivation.
A revolution in leadership thought and practice is underway. Servant Leadership is a proven approach as it focuses on people-first. And it elevates employee performance better than other traditional leadership methods.
In this new and validated training program, participants gain innovative practices backed by genuine research that demonstrates exceptional results. In this Servant Leadership training:
You will learn:
- The origins of Servant leadership.
- 7 characteristic values of Servant Leaders.
- 5 dynamics of Servant Leaders.
- Keys to becoming a superstar coach.
- How to create a high-performance team.
- How to communicate positively and proactively.
- Proven ways to eliminate a toxic work environment and design elevated trust with others.
- The powerful payoff of Servant Leadership.
- How to increase employee motivation, engagement, retention, and productivity.
- Skills, values, and approaches to launch your career and your team to the next level.
You will receive:
- 21 Servant Leadership lessons that will challenge your thinking and behavior in easy-to-use learning formats.
- The eBook: The 5 Dynamics of Servant Leadership.
- A Servant Leadership Assessment to analyze your strengths and personal development areas.
- 12 foundational learning modules that focus on key skills applied by Servant Leaders. (For example: team planning, coaching for results, communication skills)
- 9 learnings modules that transforms managers to leaders.
- A helpful format to track your progress and learnings.
- A winning combination designed to accelerate your career success.
- Tools, concepts, and resources proven to increase employee teamwork, performance, engagement, and retention.
Look, the workplace has changed. As a result, it includes a hybrid environment of employees who demand more from their leaders. Managers at all levels must adjust their approaches so they can create a great work environment that inspires their teams. They need Servant Leadership training. Toxic cultures are dinosaurs. Servant Leaders are the leaders of the future. As Patrick Lencioni (author of books on team management) declared, “I am tired of hearing about Servant Leadership because I do not think there is any other kind of leadership.”