This eBook is a collection of resources, demonstrating principles and action steps that will positively impact the customer experience. It’s organized into four sections: Assess the Situation, Plan for Improvement, Lead Effectively and Execute Brilliantly. These four crucial categories strategically establish a customer experience framework that directly and tangibly addresses activities for improvement.
In this action packed eBook you will learn:
- How to Know If You Are Customer Focused
- 10 Reasons Companies Fail to Improve Their Service
- 5 Ways to Quantify the Quality of Your Service
- 4 Keys to Improving Management Effectiveness
- Four Fast Ways to WOW Your Customers
- How to Identify Your Ideal Customer Experience
- Why Leaders Believe in Change-And Resist It
- How to Achieve Continuous Improvement in Performance Gains
- Customer Experience Management: Creating Operational Plans That Work
- Understanding the Bottom line to Improving Your Customer Experience
- 4 Dynamic Steps for Improving Service
- How to Improve Sales by Increasing the Customer Experience
- The Top 10 Things Employees Want From Their Boss That Are Essential to Service Improvement
- Coaching for Excellent Execution
- The 5 Cultural Habits of Service Leaders, and much much more!
Pulling It All Together
Customer service is the best business strategy of all. This eBook gives customer experience teams and any manager a game plan for success. If you want, you can have it!