The Excellence in Management was tested with 5,000 managers across the U.S. and Canada. It’s geared to increase employee engagement and productivity. Managers learn through experiential training techniques, so they can execute the strategies and material. Good managers are important keys to success in any organization. In addition to the company, they have a fundamental impact on the lives and successes of the people who work with them.
The Excellence in Management book and training materials provide tools to help managers expand or refresh their management skills through a step-by-step approach to leadership, achieving goals and excellence.
Managers will learn:
The objective of Excellence in Management training is to provide participants with an understanding of the key factors that have an impact on the success of a manager.
By the end of the training session managers will be able to:
- Identify the characteristics of the best managers.
- Demonstrate their understanding of their own management strengths and work areas.
- Identify and set SMART goals for themselves and their employees.
- Recognize positive performance in both a formal and informal manner.
- Handle employee problems proactively in three different ways.
- Manage different employee types with flexibility using different approaches.
- Communicate with employees who have different learning styles.
- Describe how to build a positive communication climate with their teams.
- Assess and improve their listening skills.
- Outline the five behaviors that contribute to trust and rapport.
- Identify what questions to ask and not to ask in an interview.
- Follow the key steps in interviewing.
- Check references appropriately.
- Use a decision-making matrix for selecting the right candidate.
- Outline the difference between leadership and management.
- Identify the stages of team development.
Your Excellence in Management package is loaded with the tools you need to train yourself and your team on how to be excellent managers.
- The eBook, Excellence in Management, to use as participant learning manuals and study guides for your first ten training participants (rights to distribute up to 10 times).
- One Excellence in Management Leader’s Guide to guide you while training your managers through an action-packed, informative training program.
- The Excellence in Management PowerPoint to add punch and depth to your presentation of the material.
- The Excellence in Management Learning Assessment to be used as a Level-Two Assessment(knowledge acquisition) after your training.