Excellence in Management Training and eBook
Excellence in Management Training and eBook are a dynamic combination. Learn what the best managers do through over 10, 000 who participated in the EIM training program. Managers excelled by implementing the principles and achieved:
- Higher productivity and engagement.
- Better customer service.
- Enhanced sales.
- Improved teamwork.
You will receive:
- Excellence in Management eBook-116 pages of knowledge and interactive exercises covering these areas:
- STRATEGY 1: SET CLEAR GOALS AND EXPECTATIONS
- STRATEGY 2: RECOGNIZE POSITIVE PERFORMANCE
- STRATEGY 3: HANDLE PROBLEMS PROACTIVELY
- STRATEGY 4: MANAGE WITH FLEXIBILITY
- STRATEGY 5: COMMUNICATE, COMMUNICATE, COMMUNICATE
- STRATEGY 6: HIRING THE BEST PEOPLE
- STRATEGY 7: CREATE UNCOMMON TEAMWORK
2. 15 Management Training Lessons. This includes ten video Management Training sessions and learning guide on these topics:
- Management and Leadership a Duet for Success
- How to Communicate with Authentic Power and Positivity
- How to Delegate Effectively
- 3 Quick Hints to Achieve a Highly Engaged Team
- How to Motivate People
- The Greatest Leadership Principle of All-Time
- 4 Actions for Leadership Excellence and Breakthrough Performance
- The Philosophy of Management
- The Success Mindset
- The Servant Leader Coach
- Plus, five bonus articles.
3. An EIM Assessment that covers the 7 Strategies above.
You will learn:
- Examples of “best” and “worst” managers challenge your thinking through case studies.
- Strengths and areas for development is an EIM assessment
- How to conduct performance management through setting clear goals and expectations with your team.
- How to recognize performance positively.
- How to handle problems proactively and positively.
- How to management four types of employees with flexibility.
- How to communicate, communicate, communicate.
- How to hire and keep the best people.
- How to create uncommon teamwork.
The great end of life is not knowledge but action. With exercises and applicatiosn this “hands on” Excellence in Management Training and eBook will challenge you to learn and apply the EIM principles. Excellence in management is not what you know but what you do with what you know.