Maximizing Your Personal Potential: 10 Lessons to Advance Your Career
Do you want to accelerate your career? Get a Promotion? Rejuvenate your motivation? We are delighted to showcase this innovative self-directed learning approach. In one special PDF learning packet you get access to “hand-picked” lessons proven to work to accelerate your career. These lessons will power you ahead if you are new in a job and want to start fast. Or you are an experienced employee and want a boost to move ahead or reignite your passion. Entertainer Jon Stewart said, “I want to look back on my career and be proud of the work and be proud that I tried everything.”
You will learn:
- How to communicate better with others.
- How to stay positive and upbeat even in difficult situations and times.
- Your strengths and areas for improvement in relating to others.
- How to increase your confidence and believe in yourself more.
- To identify how to listen and collaborate more effectively.
- To deal with career burn out warning signs and how to overcome them.
- How to accelerate your work performance today and much more!
In this learning packet you will gain: (each lesson is linked to a learning resource)
- Lesson 1: Intro: Communication Style Assessment and eBook
- Lesson 2-article: 5 Mindset Tips of Champions
- Lesson 3-Video: How to Set and Achieve Your Goals
- Lesson 4-Assessment: The Listening Checklist
- Lesson 5-Video: How to Belief in Yourself
- Lesson 6-article: How to Transform Positive Thinking into Positive Living
- Lesson 7-article: 4 Powerful Approaches to Turn Failure into Success
- Lesson 8-Video: 7 Habits of Highly Effective Employees
- Lesson 9-article: 13 Career Warning Signs Which Lead to Mistakes and Misery
- Lesson 10-eBook: The Extraordinary Employee Roadmap eBook
In addition, this fillable learning packet on Maximizing Your Personal Potential: 10 Lessons to Advance Your Career, provides you guidance to track your progress and learning. May the best of success be yours!
I liked the self-contained and self-directed format. Easy to use and track progress. Great info. Thanks.
Dickson Sedzi –
This is an excellent catalog of lessons to improve personal performance.