New! Communication Style eBook
How to Influence and Persuade Others Positively
Communication is a broad term. It can mean many things to many people. Holding a staff meeting once in a while doesn’t cut it. The “best” managers communicate, influence, and persuade well. Most often, it’s a priority worked at daily and involves one-on-one contact with people. It begins by understanding the four style differences in people’s communication patterns.
You will learn:
- 4 Communication Styles to help you relate to other more effecgtively.
- How to identify your best communication style and that of others.
- Characteristics of each style: strengths and weaknesses.
- Exercises to apply how to communicate with others most effectively.
- Communication tips that will give you new competence and confidence.
This new eBook contains:
- Communication Style Inventory
- Personal review
- Co-Worker review
- Key Style Points
- Communication Style Descriptions
- Communication Style Exercises