Creating a High-Performing Team: 10 Leadership Lessons to FastTrack Results
Want to turn your team into high performers? It starts with you. We are delighted to showcase this innovative self-directed learning approach. In one special PDF learning packet you get access to “hand-picked” lessons proven to work to enhance your skills to facilitate great teamwork.
These lessons will power you ahead if you are new in a job and want to start fast. Or you are experienced and want a new approach for better results. Or you desire to reignite your passion. As Steven Covey declared, “True greatness will be achieved through the abundant mind that works selflessly – with mutual respect, for mutual benefit.”
You will learn:
- How to gain team commitment and input to focus on a winning team plan.
- How to turnaround a failing team.
- Specific behaviors and values to lead by example.
- How to deal with a hybrid and remote workforce.
- A coaching process that drives success.
- In depth team development strategies.
- How to lead team meetings that get results.
- Inspiration, motivation, and affirmation!
- New ideas, skills to increase your competence, confidence, and commitment.
In this learning packet you will gain 10 Powerful Lessons (each lesson is link to a learning resource)
- Lesson 1: Intro: RealTime Learning & Training Module: How to Create a High Performing Team. (Assessment, article, and video training)
- Lesson 2-Video: 6 Turnaround Tactics for a Failing Team.
- Lesson 3-Video: 3 Ways to Plan with Your Team.
- Lesson 4-Video: How to Lead by Example.
- Lesson 5-Blog: 5 Tips for Leading a Remote Workforce.
- Lesson 6-SSL Blog: 7 Robust Rules for Creating a High Performing Team.
- 7-SSL Blog: Focus on Coaching to Improve Team Performance.
- Lesson 8-Video: How to Lead a Great Team Meeting.
- Lesson 9-SSL Blog: 25 Team Leadership Quotes that Inspire Greatness
- Lesson 10-eBook: How to Create a High-Performance Team.
In addition, this fillable learning packet on How to Create a High-Performing Team, provides you guidance to track your progress, action planning, and learning. May the best of success be yours!