How Does Servant Leadership Work?
This Real Time Learning module provides you an engaging details about Servant Leadership.
Too many employees hate their boss. Leadership distrust is rampant. In addition, over 80% of managers fail. There must be a better way.
Servant Leadership, according to research is the most effective type of leadership. It is also one of the most demanding in terms of the leader’s activities. Also, since Servant Leaders set lofty standards, employees are challenged to achieve high performance.
You are challenged in all our modules to change your thinking and action for the better. Robert Greeenleaf, founder of the Center for Servant Leadership said, “The servant-leader is servant first. It begins with the natural feeling that one wants to serve, to serve first. Then conscious choice brings one to aspire to lead. That person is sharply different from the one who is a leader first.”
This module includes:
In this RealTime Learning and Training module:–How Does Servant Leadership Work?–you will gain excellent information to lay the groundwork for you to commit to become an effective Servant Leader. You will learn:
- Through an assessment about your capabilities related to the five dynamics of Servant Leadership.
- Why Servant Leadership is needed and wanted today more than ever before.
- An understanding of the differences between Servant Leadership and traditional leadership.
- Details of the 5 behaviors of and the 7 signature traits of Servant Leaders that ignite “people power” for achieving the highest levels of employee engagement and performance.
- The payoff for becoming a Servant Leader.
Finally, this powerful RealTime Learning & Training microlearning module focuses you identifying how you measure up to Servant Leadership standards. Furthermore, it gives you an opportunity to want to learn and do more. Now is the time!