Succeeding as a leader webinar #7: How to Proactively Plan to Win with Your Team-2
Great managers plan well. They do not do this because they are so smart. Instead, they gain team input and buy-in by including them in team planning processes.
Many managers exclude their team from the planning process. Then, they require their team to execute the strategies. In other words, the goals, actions steps and programs come from on high to the employees. The best managers include them in the process. Now, this takes patience, an open mind, and the willingness to listen.
This crucial webinar (Pre-recorded Online seminar) focuses on one of the most important strategies that separates the best leaders from the rest-How to Proactively Plan to Win with Your Team!
Want or need a breakthrough in your career?
Do you desire to ramp up your team to be high performers?
Need to accelerate your success as a leader now?
Are you aiming for a promotion?
Certainly, if you answer YES to any of these, ENROLL IN THIS SESSION TODAY!
YOU WILL LEARN:
- 3 methods of successful planning.
- 5 keys to team planning.
- 4 important goal planning questions.
- How to make coaching work for you.
- Become a more confident and better leader!
- Achieve improved results with less stress!
YOU WILL RECEIVE
- Upon completion of your order, you will receive a link for the pre-recorded How to Proactively Plan to Win with Your Team webinar.
- Notes are provided. They are fillable you can record your learnings and thoughts throughout the webinar.
- A certificate of completion.
8 HIGH IMPACT WEBINARS: See our other sessions!
Overall, The Succeeding as a Leader Webinar series entails these programs.
- The 5 Biggest Problems Managers Face
- Handle Poor Employee Performance Positively
- How to Drive Employee Engagement
- How to Delegate Effectively
- 5 Superstar Coaching for Excellence Steps
- 10 Success Secrets of Great Managers
- Proactively Planning to Win with Your Team
- Leading with Flexibility
The Succeeding as a Leader webinars are packed with real-life successful experience. RCI and Rick Conlow have worked with over 200 companies, and 500,000 managers worldwide. As a result, you will learn to apply the Superstar Leadership Model. In addition, you will gain a servant leadership approach, and other bottom-line oriented strategies. Most noteworthy, these approaches helped our clients achieve:
- 95% NPS, improving CX scores 19 points.
- 69% eNPS, increasing EX scores 16 points.
- 4X decrease in employee turnover.
- 60% reductions in customer complaints.
- 48-122% sales increases.
- 48 Quality Service Awards.