Take initiative and be a SuperSTAR when dealing with customers. It’s the right thing to do and it will get you noticed by your superiors. This self-study program gives you all of the tools to build customer loyalty and set yourself apart from others.
Use this high-performance individualized study course for:
- The employee who didn’t make your group session.
- New employees.
- More remote locations where group sessions can’t be done.
- Yourself, as you take initiative to improve your career skills and the service you deliver to customers.
It’s simple, once you know the way:
- Seven actions to “WOW” customers
- How to create “Moments of Magic” for your customers
- The top 10 qualities of a SuperSTAR
- Five traits of SuperSTAR customer-service providers
- Seven simple acts of courtesy that project customer-winning kindness and friendliness
- Two strategies to positively resolve 90 percent of complaints
- Four methods to satisfy the most difficult customers
- Three steps to maintaining an attitude that’s positive, upbeat, and enthusiastic
- Six follow-up actions that build customer loyalty and the ongoing profits to expect
Your SuperSTAR Customer Service package is loaded with the tools you need:
- Seven of Rick’s SuperSTAR Customer Service video presentations on three separate DVDs
- One SuperSTAR Customer Service Self-Study Outline, coordinated with the video presentation and book
- A copy of our interactive book, SuperSTAR Customer Service: How to Deliver Moments of Magic to Your Customers!
- One assessment to check your progress and learning
With the right approach, you can achieve 100 percent customer satisfaction all the time, every day – but only after you learn to succeed one customer at a time.