New research shows that 50 percent of managers fail and 75-80 percent of today’s employees are not committed to their companies’ goals. These are shocking statistics, but are situations you can avoid with our SuperSTAR leadership training. Great leadership is the only way to ensure that everyone at your company is on board and striving for the same mutual success. Give your team the tools to achieve high performance levels.
Practical but powerful, these proven strategies deliver immediate results that help you achieve dramatic performance gains.
In just a few hours of training, this is just the tip of what you’ll learn:
- Why 50% of managers fail
- How you rate on ‘The Manager’s Report Card’
- Seven keys to employee motivation
- The high-performance formula that will catapult your career success
- 9 dimensions of performance management and employee engagement
- An eight-step coaching process that really works
- How your mental models may inhibit your success
- The four-part LEAD model to deal with conflict
- The STAR training process that you can use as a manager
- How to manage with flexibility and motivate an employee
- A six-step operational planning process
- Four elements of execution excellence
- How to establish yourself as a talented SuperSTAR leader
- How to achieve a high-performing team and much more!
Your SuperSTAR Leadership package has everything you need to start producing incredible results right away:
- Three of Rick’s SuperSTAR Leadership video presentations on three separate DVDs
- One SuperSTAR Leadership Leader’s Guide, coordinated with the video presentation
- The SuperSTAR Leadership Model eBook (rights to distribute up to 10 times).
- One SuperSTAR Leadership individualized training plan (reproducible)
- One master copy of the SuperSTAR Leadership Award (reproducible)
- One master copy of the SuperSTAR Assessment (reproducible)
Each of the three training segments – combining video presentations with corresponding interactive materials – takes approximately two-and-one-third hours, or seven total hours/one day to complete the entire program.
How great can you be? Consistent execution of our strategies can help you attain 25, 50, even 75 percent better performance from the people who work with you.