SuperSTAR Leadership Self-Assessment and Guide
Do you want to be the best leader you can be? Yes! Then you need to assess your capabilities regularly.
The SuperSTAR Leadership Self-Assessment measures your core leadership competencies, identifying areas you excel and areas you could use improvement and helps guide you to an actionable plan for your future leadership success. It focuses on the 10 key areas of the Superstar Leadership Model. We gain these by learning from the best and worst managers in over 200 companies we consulted with over the years. As Socrates said, “The Unexamined life is not worth living.”
You will receive:
- A 68 question self-assessment and scoring sheet
- 10 Competency Areas for comparison and learning from the Superstar Leadership Model
- An interpretation key, definitions, and guide
- An action planning document will guide you from start-to-finish on where you stand as a leader and how to improve your skills to become a leadership SuperSTAR.
- A fillable PDF version of the self-assessment so you can score, make your notes, and add updates online. You will need to save your changes each time.
You will learn:
- 10 Key competencies of Great Managers and Leaders.
- Your strengths in leading others.
- Your development areas to get to the next level.
- To create and apply an action plan for success.
- New ideas and increased vision for your career development and results.
This is a great tool for new managers to check best practices with other managers. Or it helps an experienced managers assess progress and needs to elevate their careers to the next level.
Note: For added Resources see our Superstar Leadership Performance Plan that includes the assessment, workbook, and eBook. Also, see our Advanced Superstar Leadership Membership Site with these resources, video training, and other tools to catapult your career forward.