Team Assessment and 7 Lessons for Mastery
Team Assessment and 7 Lessons for Mastery!
This team assessment is a prelude to seven lessons for mastery. Today over two-thirds of teams’ falter and fail. With the assessment you can identify your strengths and improvement areas. And then apply the seven lessons to accelerate results that come from our eBook: Creating a High-Performance Team. All this in one dynamite package.
Look, you cannot talk about teamwork, you must back it up with work. This includes building leaders, dealing with conflict, and focusing resources on priorities. With this assessment we applied the lessons learned to partner with clients to achieve powerful results.
- Achieve 48 Quality service Awards
- Increase sales 30-212%
- Elevate EX eNPS ratings to 60-85%
- Enhance CX NPS ratings to 60-94.5%
- Raise employee retention by four times
Included in this eBook:
- Team Effectiveness Assessment and Action Planning Guide
- Introduction: The Art of Teamwork
- Lesson 1: The 5 Stages of a High Performing Team
- Lesson 2; 12 Qualities of an Effective Team Leader
- Lesson 3: Closing the Gap Between Leadership and Their Team
- Lesson 4: 13 Troubles of Terrible Teams and How to Avoid Them
- Lesson 5: 6 Turnaround Tactics for a Failing Team
- Lesson 6: The Top Ten Meeting Mistakes and How to Avoid Them
- Lesson 7: 4 Keys to Accelerating Results
Activist and author Christine Caines defined, “To build a strong team, you must see someone else’s strength as a complement to your weakness and not a threat to your position or authority.”