New! The Trust Equation in the Workplace: Authentically increasing your leadership impact and results!
Great companies and managers treat employees as partners. In other words, they respect them and treat them with care. Furthermore, it means that management sets elevated expectations and standards. In addition, they invest in the team. For example, these companies and managers provide abundant opportunities for training, and recognition. Certainly, these kinds of strategies begin to create trust and come from a servant leader focus.
When leadership and employees trust each other, performance improves. This means better customer service, greater productivity, and increased sales.
You are challenged in all our modules to change your thinking and action for the better. Author Stephen M.R. Covey defined, “Trust is equal parts character and competence… You can look at any leadership failure, and it’s always a failure of one or the other.”
This module includes:
In this learning packet you will gain specific skills and methodologies that help enhance trust with other people. You will learn:
- Three rules for trust and rapport.
- Six skills for creating trust and rapport.
- The importance and skills of listening.
- Three workplace strategies to apply your improved skills.
- Your strengths and improvement areas for effective listening.
- Proven approaches to trust building in the leadership training video: How to Build Trust-Fast!
Finally, this important learning packet focuses you learning concepts you can use today. So, you read and listen about it, assess your capabilities, scrimmage with it, and apply it. Now…take action!