Leadership Webinar: How to Drive Employee Engagement
This best-in-class webinar provides you the concepts and principles to dramatically engage people. We believe employees want to be great but management won’t let them be. Managers in organizations need to learn better people skills and ways to collaborate with employees. Studies show that companies and managers that value employees as partners instead of hired hands, perform significantly better.
This webinar gives 4 defining ways to create employee ownership and commitment. To clarify, this webinar (Pre-recorded online seminar)focuses on one of the most important strategies that separates the best leaders from the rest-How to Drive Employee Engagement.
Want or need a breakthrough in your career?
Do you desire to ramp up your team to be high performers?
Need to accelerate your success as a leader now?
Are you aiming for a promotion?
Certainly, if you answer YES to any of these, ENROLL IN THIS SESSION TODAY!
YOUR WEBINAR OBJECTIVES
- Understand the value and payoff for high employee engagement.
- Learn and apply the four major strategies to collaborate with your team.
- Learn 15 tactics to achieve success with the four strategies.
- Become a more confident and better leader!
- Achieve improved results with less stress!
YOU WILL RECEIVE
- Upon completion of your order, you will receive a link for the pre-recorded How to Drive Employee Engagement webinar.
- Notes that are fillable you can record your learnings and thoughts throughout the webinar.
- A certificate of completion.
8 HIGH IMPACT WEBINARS: See our other sessions!
Overall, The Succeeding as a Leader Webinar series entails these programs.
- The 5 Biggest Problems Managers Face
- Handle Poor Employee Performance Positively
- How to Drive Employee Engagement
- How to Delegate Effectively
- 5 Superstar Coaching for Excellence Steps
- 10 Success Secrets of Great Managers
- Proactively Planning to Win with Your Team
- Leading with Flexibility
The Succeeding as a Leader webinars are packed with real-life successful experience. RCI and Rick Conlow have worked with over 200 companies, and 500,000 managers worldwide. As a result, you will learn to apply the Superstar Leadership Model. In addition, you will gain a servant leadership approach, and other bottom-line oriented strategies. Most noteworthy, these approaches helped our clients achieve:
- 95% NPS, improving CX scores 19 points.
- 69% eNPS, increasing EX scores 16 points.
- 4X decrease in employee turnover.
- 60% reductions in customer complaints.
- 48-122% sales increases.
- 48 Quality Service Awards.