3 Ways to Plan to Win with Your Team
What is your plan for your team’s success this month, quarter and year? If you do not plan well, you plan to fail. In this leadership training video, Rick shares 3 levels of operational planning that will lead you to victory.
The Results of a Poor Plan
Most managers and companies do not plan well. For example, see these telling statistics about poor leadership thinking.
- Only 27% of plans are based on employee’s work load.
- Only 35% believe their planning and execution process will achieve good results.
- 73% of CEOs say improvement is needed in strategy & execution.
- 75% of mgrs. do not have an incentive tied to executing new strategies and action steps.
- 82% of CEOs believe do not believe their execution of plans is effective.
- 92% of organizations do not track results.
- 95% of managers and employees do not understand what’s expected of them related to company expectations and execution.
What does this mean to you? If you get your team involved you will create understanding, commitment, motivation and buy-in. Help your team win and your win. This equates to a service focus. It gives you an advantage over other managers. Also, in this leadership video, you will learn the importance of translating team plans into individual performance for each employee. This will help accelerate your team’s productivity and results. Furthermore, the value of coaching will be emphasized and highlighted, too.
Pulling It All Together
In summary, Rick will review the importance of your own personal and professional planning for success. You have to know what you want, too. These 3 levels gives you a Win/Win scenario for your team and you. All of this takes time and effort. However, it has been said, “All excellence is equally difficult.” Want to have a great year and improve results? Watch this leadership training video clip and access the resources below.
Also, do you want more ideas on how to inspire your team? Check this out this eBook-How to Motivate-NO-Inspire People.
In addition, go here for our RealTime Learning & Training leadership and personal development website. Micro-learning and career advancement at your fingertips!
Finally, do you want a proven plan for career success? If so, check out Doug and Rick’s Superstar Leadership book.